Less is more …

I love designing cards! I love cards with frills, paper- pieced cards, stamped cards, cards with cutesy little people and animals on them, cards with only sentiments on them, cards with nice patterned paper, clean and simple cards, vintage cards, you name it. When someone asks me what my style is – I would say experimental. Some days I like clean lines, some days I like shabby chic, some days I like vintage – it ebbs and flows according to my mood for the day.

Today, I cleaned and packed up my craft room – so the neatness is reflected on the cards I made today. Clean and simple cards with lots of white space – just like my craft table. Here are my “less is more” cards …

I guess what I really like are cards that have a strong design element and balance to it.

Challenge Entered:

Stamp Something

Tuesday Throwdown

Our Creative Corner

Cute Card Thursday

Comments

1. Daniel T says:

Having seen it 1st hand … they are very cute cards!

2. Julie Price says:

Tilda looks very effective on just the white background. Good thinking!
    hugs Julie P

3. Clean and simple and I love the pop of bright color!

4. Cabio says:

These look so fun. Thanks for sharing :o )
    Hugs,
    Cabio

5. Absolutely gorgeous. Love this clean and simple look. hugs Sharon

6. Elle says:

I looked at both of your cards and decided that this one is my favorite! Love the clean and simple look.

7. Shirley says:

Three really cute and fun cards!

8. Jen R says:

Really cute cards….thanks for applying to the OCC DT!

9. I’m with you! My style seems to ebb and flow, but I never thought it could be related to the cleanliness of my craftin’ spot….hummm…. These are really wonderful, I love CAS cards. I have a hard time making them (perhaps it’s because I can’t seem to find time to clean my spot). Sorry it took me so long to comment, I’ve been having major problems with Blogger…Thanks for playing with us at the OCC and good luck with the DT call!