Lovely daisies …

I’m addicted to card making (and shopping for it too). Phew!! I got that off my chest … Every time, I see a stamp I like, I buy (doesn’t matter if there are 20 other stamps on the same set I never set eyes on). For my husband’s sanity, I have tried a 2 step recovery program (sorry hun, step 2  – stop buying stamps – doesn’t work.)

So here is step 1: use as many stamps on the set as possibly.

Here are as many cards I could dream off using Crissy Armstrong’s Darling Daisies stamp set. I love how versatile that set is – you can use it for any occasion.

Here is another from the same collection – this collection is really a card designer’s dream.

And another …

And they are all going into Crissy’s DT call – her design team call is all month long – I could make hundreds of cards by that time!! I have another 6 more Crissy Armstrong stamp sets I haven’t even gotten to yet (and that’s not even including digi stamps)!! If you love her strong, fun and versatile images like I do, you can get it at Whimsy Stamps.

Challenge Entered:

Inspiration Emporium

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday

Sundays with Crissy – DT Call

Meljen challenge

Cute Card Thursday

Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge

Comments

1. All so BEAUTIFUL!!~

2. Benzi says:

All your creations are beautiful. Hubby would be proud you are doing step 1. Ha Forget step 2!

3. Wow, all there of these are just Beautiful. Love the embossed frame on the first one. So Pretty!

Hugs
    Shannon

4. Brenda Lee says:

Gorgeous. Daisies are my favorite. Fantastic job on coloring.

5. Your CAS style on these is wonderful. Great way to use up a set of images! Thanks for more great entries into my DT call!

6. Sarah says:

These are so fabulous!!! I love how each is different, but they all look really great. The embossed white frame is nice, as is the popped out daisy!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

-Sarah

7. These are gorgeous!

8. Wow – all of these are gorgeous! I really LOVE the first one. The clean, white on white design is beautiful. It really shows off this beautiful image and your coloring to perfection.

Thank you for joining our “No More Than 2 Layers” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

–Cheryl–
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

9. kelly Booth says:

LOVE your cards….thanks for Playing with us at IE this month!!

10. Dawn Burnworth says:

These are all beautiful. You did a fantastic job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes

11. Shirley says:

All 3 are lovely and the dimensions and colors are beautiful!

12. Silke Ledlow says:

Beautiful cards Stephanie! Love the framed embossing…awesome CAS design too! Thank you for playing the FTTc with us. Hugs ~S~

13. Julia Aston says:

Three beautiful cards! love all the pretty daisies!

14. Really gorgeous flowery creations. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge

15. Mandy says:

These are all beautiful, so pretty.
    If you ever find a cure for the addiction please let me know lol.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

16. A stamped garden full of daisies…almost as good as the real thing! Love your WMSC card with the colorful patterned paper and beautiful daisy on the label. The CAS card with the flower popped up is just lovely! I have not created a “step plan” for my stamping addiction…so at least your two steps are way ahead of me, heee! Thanks for playing the WMSC this week!

17. I love all of your daisies and the sentiment you chose for that great frame is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!