Do my own landscape – nah!

Never would I have imagined that I would be doing my own landscape – on a card of course. (really please – what are you thinking – me and a shovel? Pigs will roll over laughing.)

Have to try it once – I repeat that about half a dozen times with my 5 yr old. So here it is – if you don’t like it, you can spit it out – just not at me.

Patterned papers are from Fancy Pants and I used Copic Markers (ground: E37, E31, E50; grass: G94, G24, G21, G20, sky: B00, C0; Tilda: E31, E25, E29, YR04, E00, E21, B93, B95, B97, RV91, RV95, RV99, YG91, YG93, YG95, E25, R29, Y18, G17). Wow! Didn’t realize how many markers I used. Oh and the colorless blender of course.

Thanks Fluff for indulging my marker addiction and adding 26 more to my collection.

Challenge entered:

Copic Creations

Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central

Tuesday Throwdown

Stamp Something

Pile It On

Magnolia Stamp Lovers

By The Cute And Girly

Magnolia-licious Highlites

One Crazy Stamper

Comments

1. nnalorac says:

Just gorgeous hun, love your landscaping work. Carolxx

2. KateT says:

Ah, flying kites by the sea, lovely card and great background. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

** Kate **

3. Elizabeth H. says:

Oh I so love this card with the pretty layers and she really looks like she is flying that cute kite. Thank you for sharing your creativity with Pile it On this week.

4. NanaConnie says:

I love your landscape! It’s even better that you didn’t have to entertain the pigs to get it! :-) I agree with you about shovels. If it requires tools longer than my arm, I can hire someone to do it! The image is just a delight and your coloring is fabby!! I’ve been browsing your blog and am now a follower. Looking forward to seeing you at Tuesday Throwdown!

5. C2 says:

I think it takes a lot of courage to do something you don’t think you will be able to do well. But, as this proves, you don’t always know, do you? Great job, so I don’t think I’ll spit it out. Thanks so much for sharing your talent at the MSL ‘sketch’ challenge.

6. Lisa Jane says:

whata cute little scene
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month for our sea themed challenge
    Lisa x