My 1st Post for Tuesday Throwdown

Good Tuesday morning to you!

I have been looking forward to starting with the Tuesday Throwdown team for the last two weeks and preparing my cards for it – Tuesday is finally here!! Yeah Yeah!!

This week McMahon Five Designs is our sponsor – that means you get a chance to win some of their very nice stamps. I have never shopped there before but I was pleasantly surprised at what a large selection of cardmaking/scrapbooking goodies they have besides stamps. (there was 35 pages of digi stamps alone – not even counting rubber stamps, papers, embellishments and more). I guess I am going to be loading my shopping cart now.

Back to how you can win some of their stamps, join the Tuesday Throwdown challenge. Use any stamps you have and follow this week’s theme – non-stamped sentiment (handwritten, print out, die cuts, rub-ons etc) … should be easy enough.

Here is my card with a digi image from McMahon Five Designs and a rub-on sentiment.

Here a 2nd similar card – I always have to try on a different color dress just to see how it turned out.

Which do you prefer?

Meljen Designs

Fussy and Fancy

CR84FN color challenge

Comments

1. NanaConnie says:

I love them both! Fabby flowers and your bows are perfect!

2. Yolanda D says:

Such beautiful cards! I love the top card best. the pink, bow and flowers are so girly. The bow is so light and the papers make me think of the inside of antique steamer trunks. Great cards.

3. Benzi says:

Steph, so glad you joined the team and I look forward to your awesome work. I love both your cards this week. Both are beautifully done and I LOVE the ribbon/bows.

4. d says:

Stephanie so glad you have joined the team~ That image was my fav!! I love both cards and Im usually a pink person but I sure like the pop of yellow on the second one :)

5. Lisa says:

I like them both! And your bows are really pretty :)

6. Cheryl Lea says:

I love these cards! Your coloring is awesome!

7. Deedee says:

These are both wonderful, Steph! Your coloring is fantastic, and the flowers and bows really accent the image so beautifully. Reminds me of how I shop — find something I like, and get it in several different colors — LOL! Welcome to the Tuesday Throwdown team — so excited to have you joining us! :-)

8. Patrice P says:

I’m visiting from CR84FN, but I think I like the pink better! Great job!

9. Lauren says:

Both cards are fabulous! We are so happy to have you join our TT design team!

Lauren

10. Mon says:

What lovely cards Lauren! Those dress forms are beautiful! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

11. Please forgive my mistake Steph~ I was distracted when leaving the first comment! My apologies. Your cards are lovely and that dressform is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

12. I think both cards are just gorgeous – I do like to see the same design in different colours – it’s amazing how different they can look. The dressform is just fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

13. Robbie says:

Both of these are gorgeous! Love the vintage look and feel of these.Thank You for sharing your creation with us at MelJen’s in our ‘Use Black’ Challenge.

14. Pops x says:

Gorgeous hunni ♥ ♥ Pops x

15. Robin Parker says:

Wow, what a clever way to incorporate the black into your creation. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen’s Design Challenge.

16. Both are stunning. Love the vintage looking dress for and pretty papers. Thanks for playing at CR84FN! :)