Christmas cards

Hello peeps,

I have a couple more card to share – been creating cards for my upcoming business expo. (see events tab above for expo details)

These pine trees have been embossed using Rangers Embossing Tinsel (snowflake). They are the most realistic snowflake look I’ve manage to find. I haven’t tried the Snow Pen by Marvy Uchida yet so if you have, I’d love to hear your thoughts.

These 2 cards are made using my Quikutz Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter. My Silhouette has been somewhat neglected since the Vagabond showed up at my house so she was thrilled to be called to duty again. I love the clean and simple look of the card that is often very popular for office use.

Can you see the similarities of these 2 Christmas cards? Yup – I was giving my new Heartfelt Creations window die a try. I love that the die cut window also embosses a nice patterned on the frame. I guess the images are also from Heartfelt Creations. These 2 are new designs for 2011. I’m curious to see how they do at the expo.

If you like what you see, you can buy these cards at the expo if you’re in town or on my website at www.artycarty.com

Have a great upcoming week.

Meljen Designs

Mark’s Finest Paper

LOTV

Crazy for Challenge – “Dear Santa” card for embossing, diecut & ribbons

Comments

1. Audrey says:

Such a pretty card! I need to get started on my holiday cards!!!LOL
    Thanks for sharing with us this week at Meljen’s Designs.
    audrey

2. Annette A. says:

awesome cards…I just love making holiday cards…
    Happy Crafting.

3. janeen says:

beautiful work on all of the cards. Thanks for entering the Embossing Challenge over at Speedy the Cat’s friends and Mark’s Finest Papers.

4. These are all really neat holiday cards! Such beautiful eye candy. :) THanks for playing with Speedy’s Friends this week!

5. Beautiful Christmas cards! Thank you for joining our “Sparkles, Shine and Glitter” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

–Cheryl–

6. Patty Penn says:

Wow–what a beautiful Christmas card!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat’s Friends challenge this week!

7. Patty Penn says:

Another great Christmas card!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat’s Friends challenge this week!

8. CarolH says:

Wow, all these Christmas cards are amazing. I really love the die cut on the one you made look like a window. The white trees are just spectacular on the first card. Well done. Thank you so much for playing along in Speedy the Cat’s Challenge. It is a pleasure to come and visit and see your work. Hope you can play again with us next week.

Bear Hugs,
    Carol

9. Debbie Moran says:

What beautiful cards, each and everyone of them. I love the ones with the punched edges. They are all great Christmas cards. Thanks playing with us here at Speedy the Cat Friends challenge this week.

10. Bev says: