“Punny” Sentiment

Good morning!

I am so enjoying these challenges at Tuesday Throwdown – In addition, I get to try all these new stamps from our sponsors that I now discover I need.

This week at the Throwdown, our challenge is “Punny” sentiment. Come up with a sentiment that is a pun on the image.

Our sponsor is Digi with Attitude. I used Clipper the Crab image – no points what my play on the word is for this card. Here it is:

Clipper was colored using Copic Markers (r05, r27, yr23, yr24, e13, e15, e17); I used Sakura glazed pen to give Clipper some spots. Ground and sky were also drawn in using Copic Markers (E04, E11, E13, E15, E17, E50, E53, E87, BG000, colorless blender).

A special Thank you to Crissy Armstrong for giving me inspiration for the card.

Challenge entered:

Stamp Something

Comments

1. NanaConnie says:

Love this, Steph! Great sentiment and a perfect “I’m Sorry” card for nearly any occasion. Love the ‘sand’ beneath Crabby and that little clam shell charm is perfect..

2. Thank you for the sweet comment you left me today, Steph. It’s been an honor to create along side all of you talented ladies… thanks so much!
    I love your card with “Clipper”… such a cute way to say “I’m sorry”.
    Hugs!

3. Deedee says:

Great card, Steph! I really like the clean feel of it, and how you created a little scene around the crab — it really makes him shine. :-)

4. Benzi says:

I love your ‘crabby’ guy…so fun. Your shadding popped that crab right out too the front and center..great job! Your sandy beach looks great, too. Super card and sentiment.

5. PyssligaSara says:

LOL That was funny! :)

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Hope I could inspire you. :)

Congrats, for making it to the top 40 at scrapbooknook – and Good Luck on sunday!

6. Sandy Ang says:

Hi Steph, coming over from Nook to say congrats on top 40! Are you in S’pore ?

7. Oh my goodness that’s so adorable!!! I could totally use this sentiment again and again ;) Great job

8. This card is too cool for words!

And congrats on making the Fav 40 list over at MyScrapbooknook. No surprise they picked you as your creations are just lovely!!! And good luck on making the final round :-)

9. Sherri says:

Just popping over to say hello from the Nook, hope you’re enjoying yourself there :)

10. LOVE this card!!! Genious!

11. Monique says:

This card is sooooooo cute!!!! Love the crab and how you colored him!!!