3 DP, 2 buttons and 1 ribbon

That is the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. And here is my card:

I used a Nativity scene kindly provided by our sponsor this week, Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps. The image is colored using Copic Markers and covered in Viva Inka Gold to give it a old silver shimmer on the surface of the image. The ornament was die cut using Sizzix Ornament #2. Designer Papers were all from Webster’s Pages 6×6 paper pack.

Come play with us at Tuesday Throwdown and win digital images from Robyn’s Fetish.

Pile it on – B challenge; buttons and bow

Stamp Something – Digi stamp challenge

Comments

1. Wow this is really lovely! Love your Wonderful image and fabulous card layout! our ornament and dps are just perfect touches too! So Lovely! I am soo thrilled to be joining you all this month! 8-)

Hugs
    Shannon 8-)

2. Benzi says:

Steph, I love that ornament die and your image fit it perfectly. What a pretty Christmas card and you topped it off beautifully with that scrumptious ribbon.

3. Annette A. says:

very cute…

4. NanaConnie says:

I love this ornament! Such a fantastic way to use the image. I think I may be making ornaments for everyone in the family with this idea and then attaching them to Christmas cards, where they cna remove them as they wish. Wonderful!

5. Yolanda D says:

Great Christmas card! Love the stitching and the polka dotted paper makes me think of snow.

6. Gorgeous Stephanie! I love the ornament shape you used for the image! This reminds me that I need to get cracking on some Christmas cards!

7. d says:

Beautiful Stephanie!! I love the way you did the ornament with the big red bow REALLY lovely ;)

8. sarah says:

Love the ornament with the big red bow also x

9. I feel inspired when I see beautiful Christmas cards like yours, and I just keep working on other projects. Maybe when the weather turns…

10. Rachel says:

Love the card! The buttons really make it pop!