Fall Days are coming

I’m not sure if I’m happy that Fall is coming and kids are back to school or sad that warm sunny summer and vacation days are over. I am happy with my Fall card I made for this week’s Tuesday Throwdown challenge.

The fall flower image was kindly provided by Sweet n’ Sassy Stamps. I really like their nature/floral stamps – they are so sweet and simple. You can win some of their stamps if you make a Fall card and play along at Tuesday Throwdown too.

Have fun while the sunny summer last.

7 kids college fund challenge

Cute Card Thursdays

Crazy 4 challenges

Pile It On

Comments

1. Sylvia says:

Steph, this is so adorable! And your coloring is FAB!!!
    Sylvia xx

2. Benzi says:

What gorgeous work with this pretty image….you’ve colored it perfectly and it is a wonderful card for Fall. For me, I’m sad summer is leaving us behind. Love Fall but know what is next…old man winter. Ugh!

3. d says:

Great job Stephanie! Very pretty coloring on the image and love those bold green touches!

4. NanaConnie says:

Steph, That’s the most gorgeous bouquet I’ve ever seen! Fabulous coloring. I’d be happy with this card, too. :-) You are really rockin’ it, girl! Great dp choices.

5. Deb says:

Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

6. Goodness Miss Steph! This sure is Beautiflu love the Wonderful image and your Fantastic coloring! Just so Lovely and your card layout and stitching are just Fabulous too! Hope you have a Fantastic Week Lady!

Hugs
    Shannon 8-)

7. DigiDarla says:

Steph,

I really love this fall card. Great colors. Love the stitches around the edge of the torn paper, almost looks like felt! Pretty, pretty, pretty!

DigiDarla

8. Gorgeous! I love your coloring!

9. Marlena says:

Beautiful fall card! Thanks so much for joining us at 7 kids College Fund!

10. Deedee says:

Beautiful card, Steph — it’s rich and wonderful, just like the season! Love your wonderful coloring and the leafy print behind the image. Just so pretty! I hear you, it’s always sad to say goodbye to one season, but then each season brings new blessings, too. Hope you enjoy it. :-)