Elegant Christmas Lace

Good morning everyone,

Life is starting to settle into a school routine for me and my little kindergartener. My little baby going on the bus … like a big boy. How time flies. Before you know it, Thanksgiving and Christmas will also be upon us.

I would like to share with you a Christmas card I made for Creative Clear Stamps.

I love how elegant this has turned out and this is a fairly simple card to make. First, I started with a 5.25″ x 5.25″ card base. Then, with a 6″ x 6″ cardstock, I punched Martha Stewart’s All-A-Round the page double arches punch to create the lacy edging. Stamped and ink the sentiment using Creative Vision’s Holiday Sentiment stamp set. Framed it and embellished it with pearls and flowers.

Enjoy!

Flourishes

Simon Says Stamp Challenge

7 Kids For College Fund

Simply less is more

Comments

1. Chrissie says:

This is really pretty!
    Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
    Chrissie
    “Less is More”

2. mandi says:

LIM Mandi

3. Deedee says:

This is STUNNING, Steph! Love the look of all the white with just the little splashes of color. So glad to hear you and your son are settling into the school routine. Pretty soon it will be old hat. :-)

4. Theresa W. says:

Oh is this ever pretty. Love all the layering and the pop of red! Just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at FTTC.

5. Just GORGEOUS!!~

6. Rae says:

Very pretty. Love the lacey trim and the simplicity.

7. What a beautiful CAS Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at FTTC. :)

8. Marlena says:

This is just beautiful! The white is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

9. Wow, beautiful card!! Great job on the border punching. It’s perfect!! Love how you cut out the center of the nestie so that you can see the sentiment!! Very clever idea!
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine