My Favorite Color Combo

Welcome again to another Tuesday Throwdown challenge,

Today’s challenge is to make a card using my favorite color combo and my go-to colors are kraft and red, with a pop of green. Not any green – lime green. I love how trendy lime green is against a conservative kraft and red background. And not too much of it – too much lime green makes me nauseous, just a smidgen is the right amount.

So here is my kraft and red card with a dash of lime green:

My limegreen butterfly is from Jillibean Soup. Die cut is from Spellbinders. Embossing Folder is from Lifestyle Crafts.

Show us your fav. color combo and win some Stitchy Bear Stamps.

Stamping Scrapping Central

Mark’s Finest Speedy Cat Challenge

Sundays with Crissy

OSAAT

Comments

1. Yolanda D says:

Adorable. I like how the twine almost looks like his arms thrown open in the joy of the season. Your lime green is just right.

2. Benzi says:

Super colors, Steph! You just don’t know how much I love this snowman. I adore snowmen and this one is a real winner. Your cute is as cute as it gets and I LOVE it.

3. Benzi says:

Ha…I meant you CARD is as cute as it gets. Duh

4. d says:

Steph you did a fab job on this one! I love the color combo with the Kraft the snowman really pops. You did a wonderful job coloring also :)

5. Barbara Colbert says:

That snowman is adorable!!! He looks like he is looking up for more SNOW!!! Thanks for playing at Speedy the Cat’s Challenge!

6. Josephine says:

Fabulous card!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

7. Lorraine says:

This is fabulous Steph love that image and the colours are gorgeous. Hugs Lorraine x

8. Deedee says:

What a joyful card, Steph! That snowman is just too cute, and your colors work so wonderfully together. Me, I’m a fan of lime green, but I can see how you’d like just a little. :-)

9. Shannah says:

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining our Sundays with Crissy Challenge! Hugs, Shannah

10. Brenda says:

Oh such cuteness!!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Speedy The Cat’s Friends Challenge.

11. It’s a lovely card, and the Kraft background is an unusual but fab choice for a Christmas card, I think it gives a great look. Thanks for joining in with us at Sundays With Crissy. CoB

12. Julie says:

Fab Card. Thanks for joining in with our use a digi challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Julie DT

13. what a sweet card. love it

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope you join us next week too.

my little scrappingcorner