Christmas is coming …

Welcome everyone!

Yeah yeah yeah – it’s a triple yeah because I love Wags ‘n Whiskers (WnW) stamps, Christmas is coming and this is my favorite holiday of the year and my birthday is 2 days before Christmas too!! It’s all good.

The challenge this week at WnW is Christmas theme. One random participant will win a Free Wags ‘n Whiskers Rubber stamp! You don’t need to use a WnW image on your project to enter the challenge, but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags ‘n Whiskers Digital Stamp!! Two chances to win!! If you are in need of a WnW design, click here for Rubber stamps, and here for Digis! Here is my card:

I love how versatile this stamp is – put on some mistletoe and you get a Christmas card; slap on a heart and it’s a Valentine image, I can see myself using this for an anniversary card as well. The papers on this card is from Authentique Paper and the little duck is from Crafter’s Companion.

It’s your turn – let’s see what you’re sending out this Christmas.

By The Cute and Girly

Crafter’s Companion USA Challenge

Mark’s Finest – Fav technique (why die cutting of course)

Crafty Hazelnut Christmas

Challenge up your life

Totally Gorjuss

Christmas stamping all year round

Floweret Challenge

Joyful Stamper Inspired Me Fridays Link Up Party

Mami Doodles

Comments

1. Hazel says:

Cute card – thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 46 – hope to see you again soon. x

2. Pat Garvin says:

Cute Cute image. Great job. Thanks for joining Speedy the Cats Friends.

3. Stacy H-W says:

This card is wonderful! Those images are both so cute. I love the scrolls you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafter’s Companion Challenge blog this month.

4. Lynda says:

Cute card! Thank you for playing along at the Crafter’s Companion challenge blog…I love that duck!!

5. This is adorable, the duck is one of the cutest little guys, isn’t he? Thanks for joining in at the Crafter’s Companion Challenge Blog!

6. janeen says:

What an adorable image. Thanks for showing us your favorite technique in the challenge with Speedy the Cat. Good Luck.

7. Amy Thompson says:

Beautiful card. Thanks for entering your card at the Crafter’s Companion Challenge blog.

8. Geraldine says:

Love all the cute images you have used on this card. The duck with the mistletoe is just the best! Thank you for joining in BTC&G’s Christmas Girls challenge.
    Geraldine