Good morning everyone!
This layout makes my heart swoon!! Actually it’s the 2 little short ones that makes my heart swoon – but I love any layout with them in it ♥ No more words for how swoony I feel – must be a mother kinda thing. 1 is born at Thanksgiving and the other at X’mas and 2 days before my my own b’day – so they are my Thanksgiving and b’day/X’mas gifts. Why do I say that? Because this is the last week to enter into the Stampendous gift challenge!
Here ya go … doesn’t that make you want to go awwww … They’re just playing and he is just shoving the Nuk into everyone’s mouth
Here are some details of how I did the page:
Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle, My Mind’s Eye
Buttons: Dress it up
Chipboard hearts: Fancy Pants
Vellum Hearts: Black Ink
Tab: American Craft
Stickers: American Craft
Washi Tape: K & Co
Pinking Shears: Fiskars
Die cut machine: Sizzix
Sewing Machine: Kenmore
- Attach multi-colored stripped patterned paper onto layout background.
- Die cut eyelet circle and trim top and bottom edge of a strip of grey cardstock with pinking shears. Decorate top edge with washi tape.
- Attach photos to stripped panel. Tuck die cut eyelet circle under left photo and embellished grey cardstock under right photos. Add journaled tab to left photo.
- Roughly sew multiple lines to resemble tree truck and branches vertically through the middle of the page.
- Stamp kids swinging on both sides of the layout.
- Randomly decorate tree branches with hearts to create a variety of texture and dimension.
Now go scrap your awwww moments while I admire my children.