Stampendous and Beacon Adhesive

Welcome to a Stampendous and Beacon Adhesive hop!

Well, I want to say it’s a collaboration hop but we’ve been collaborating for such an ongoing basis that to call it just a week of collaboration just doesn’t seem to do it justice.

Anyway, this week, we’re showcasing the Fast Finish product from Beacon Adhesive – the “official adhesive for Craft Wars”.

Here is my simple project:

I stamped the Stampendous Cling Violets onto a tissue paper and decoupage it onto the switchplate with Beacon Adhesive Fast Finish. Easy peasy and an instant way to dress up a boring plain wall!

Check out what other creative ways my team has used Fast Finish on their projects! I promise inspiration galore!

Jennifer Ingle

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee (you are here)

Tobi Crawford

Comments

1. Pam Spradlin says:

I had bought some of the Fast Finish at Michael’s I think. I wasn’t sure what to use it for but the package description looked interesting. I think I will have to use it now. Is there a reason why you stamped on tissue paper first…would it not work if you stamped right on the light plate?

• Steph Lee says:

Pam – you could certainly stamp directly on the plate. I went the tissue paper route because it was more forgiving in case I made a mistake and the edges of the plate were beveled so with a tissue paper, I could ensure the image went all the way to the end. Just me being finicky I guess.

2. Stampendous says:

This is absolutely fantastic, Steph! People are going to want to do this in every room in their house! What a simple, inexpensive, and dynamic way to jazz up your decor! Great job!

3. sherry b says:

This is great and fast would be a super plus. TFS

4. Nancee says:

Perfectly awesome, especially when decorated switchplates are so costly and you can never find the perfect one!

5. scrapunzel1 says:

This is truly gorgeous! And such a simple yet brilliant idea. Isn’t it nice that Beacon has provided the perfect adhesive to be able to pull such an idea off? I love it when that happens! :)

6. Sue D says:

Wow–great results!

7. sherry b says:

looks great and would be something that could be done on other item around the house with the Fast Finish! TFS.

8. Pat Susen says:

I like the look from the image going all the way.

9. Sue D says:

Great results!

10. Carol B says:

Really cool idea, I am so doing this one!

Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

11. sharon gullikson says:

Oh how cute. That would look nice in my craft room.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ’0 which is not a hashcash value.

12. Such a cute switch plate cover…might have to give this one a try!

13. Kim H says:

wow I was looking for a switch plate for my new nursery, and never would have thought of this, thank you fo rthe inspiration, now if I can just win some Fast Finish LOL thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

14. Katie B. says:

Really pretty! Love the touch of red. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

15. Janj says:

Stunning switch plate! Fast Finish will be great for a protective coat. I love the new violet stamp…it is on my wishlist. What a fantastic fast and inexpensive holiday gift.

16. Janj says:

Stunning light switch cover! Love the new violet stamp…it is on my wishlist. Sounds like Beacon’s Fast Finish is the perfect finish for this cover and many of our projects.

17. Sue D says:

This turned out wonderfully!

18. lolyborda43 says:

What a wonderful idea! I love the result. TFS

19. lolyborda43 says:

What a wonderful idea! I love the result.

20. Paulette S says:

What a fun way to use your stamps and dress up a light switch cover. I love it. And can’t wait to try this new medium.

21. Kailash says:

Wow such a lovely interior design idea. It is simply stunning!!!

22. Kailash says:

Such a lovely interior design idea, would look great in any room. Thanks for sharing this project!!!

23. Jan Garber says:

Wonerful idea, Steph! Since we currently rent, I am considering buying some extra switch plates and doing my master bath!

24. christi says:

oh, oh, oh, the decorating ideas that you just sent hrough my head plus gift ideas too. what a wonderful inspiration this was. you could say ” a light just wnet off in my head” ok enough joks but really this is awesome.

25. stampersuzz says:

Beautiful! Clever idea! Love the elegant design.

26. Michel Espey says:

Love the light switch cover.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com