Santa Hop with Gourmet Rubber Stamps

Hello folks,

Welcome to our Gourmet Rubber Stamps Santa Hop! You know why it’s called Santa hop don’t you – leave me a comment and Santa (me) will pick a winner and send you a free stamp set – the one I used on my card. (I’d love for you to follow my blog too but it’s not necessary to win)

Here is my card:

I used Let’s Celebrate stamp set – check out the link to see the entire set! It’s full of amazing images for all kinds of celebratory events – b’day boy and girl, new year, friendship, cheer up and so much more.

Our entire team are playing Santa too – giving away the set they used on their cards … so hop along and don’t miss a thing:

Deb Felts

Jeni Allen

Jennifer Ingle

Kelli Palmer

Kendra Wietstock

Stephanie Lee (you are here)

Taylor Usry

Comments

1. Miriam Prantner says:

Fun card! Love the trim and the ltitle pearls at the tops of the hats!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ’0 which is not a hashcash value.

2. Joy says:

this is fantastic, I miss designing with you girls! Happy Holidays!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ’0 which is not a hashcash value.

3. Indy says:

Oh, how cute! I love your CAS style and the little “bell” ribbon!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ’0 which is not a hashcash value.

4. kendra says:

super cute ~ happy new year!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ’0 which is not a hashcash value.

5. Mary-Anne V. says:

Very fun new years card…love the party hats and the pom pom ribbon.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ’0 which is not a hashcash value.

6. Ria Johnson says:

Great card! I hope you have a fantastic New Year!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ’0 which is not a hashcash value.

7. Sue D says:

Very fun card–I like the pom pom trim.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ’0 which is not a hashcash value.

8. I really like how the texture of the cardstock shows through in a grid pattern in the little red party hats! It’s a nice effect.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ’0 which is not a hashcash value.

9. MamaKaraba says:

LOVE your New Year card! Very cute!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ’0 which is not a hashcash value.

10. www.sharingfriendshipbooks.blogspot.com says:

Love the inspiring ideas and the blog in which I am just discovering!
    Merry Christmas!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ’0 which is not a hashcash value.

11. kathy/NorthCarolina says:

Such a fun, festive card. I love the texture in the white panel. It adds so much.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ’0 which is not a hashcash value.